If you are thinking about using Cbc or Clp and need advice as to using it or how to make it go faster -
- Post a question by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may well get the answer you need.
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a
problem and current results and describe your needs.
Please compress large files!
If it is the first time you have contacted me or if
you have not annoyed me previously, I will
look at the problem and -
- If something simple can be done I will tell you what to do (again assuming I have not got fed up with your queries).
- If it is a few hours work for me and it looks reasonably interesting then I will do a few hours work and give you the results and how much I would charge for source code.
- If it looks like a reasonable amount of work, I will give a quote and maybe discuss various avenues of exploration.
- For some applications I may ask for a sequence of problems and maybe different sizes if it looks complex.
- Any charge may depend on whether you are happy to allow some of the code used to go back to the coin-or community.